Republicans spent the entire month of January attacking women's health care:
- House Republicans voted to make the Hyde Amendment permanent.
(This restricts any federal funds from being used for abortions.)
- President Donald Trump reinstated the global gag rule.
(This cuts off aid to international health organizations that even mention abortion.)
- Rep. Steve King introduced the most restrictive abortion ban Congress has ever seen.
- Paul Ryan vowed to defund Planned Parenthood.
- And Trump picked an anti-choice, anti-birth control judge for the Supreme Court.
This is what happens when Republicans are in charge.
Donate $3 to help elect pro-choice Democratic women who will fight for women's rights:
- the EMILY's List team