They're 100% sure we'll lose

DNC HQ
2014-09-14 17:34:05
The GOP is 100% sure they're going to win the Senate in November. But the New York Times' model has control of the Senate as a tossup, giving Republicans a 53% chance and Democrats a 47% chance. This is so close. It's up to you to tip the scales. Before midnight on Monday, pitch in $3 or more. Donate: my.democrats.org/Elect-Democrats-2014
Democrats have the edge in tight races.
Load images and see how Democrats are doing in the polls.


If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $3

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

Or donate another amount:

 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to xxx. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here. Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.