TOO CLOSE TO CALL‼️

DNC HQ
2014-09-18 17:53:48
The experts agree: The fight for control of the Senate couldn't be closer. Nate Silver says Democrats have almost drawn even. The New York Times gave Republicans a 54% chance, and Democrats 46%. The Washington Post has it 50.1% for the GOP and 49.9% for us, while the Huffington Post has Democrats holding the lead -- 52 to 48. What we do over the next 47 days will be the difference between victory or defeat. Chip in $3 or more for victory in November. Donate: my.democrats.org/Elect-Democrats-2014
Control of the Senate is currently a tossup.
Load images and see how Democrats are doing in the polls.

If you've saved your payment information, your donation will go through immediately.

QUICK DONATE: $3

QUICK DONATE: $10

QUICK DONATE: $25

QUICK DONATE: $50

QUICK DONATE: $100

Or donate another amount:

 

Paid for by the Democratic National Committee, 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington DC 20003 and not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee. Contributions or gifts to the Democratic National Committee are not tax deductible.

This email was sent to xxx. If this isn't the best email address at which to reach you, update your contact information. Our email list is the best way we have of staying in regular contact with supporters like you across the country and letting you know about the work President Obama and other Democrats are doing. Click here to unsubscribe from our supporter list. This organization is powered by you, and we'd love to hear your ideas. Send us any comments, criticisms, or feedback here. Thanks for supporting President Obama and other Democrats.